Men, Women and God: Glen Mitchell
With Wonder Woman topping the box office and the #metoo movement causing a stir online, the question of how men and women relate to each other in a healthy way is up for debate. We believe the ancient wisdom of the Scriptures can help us respond and live counter culturally as followers of Jesus. In this series Glen Mitchell explores what creation teaches us about gender, whether or not the Bible is good for women, and how this all relates to how we live as the church in our day.
1. In the beginning: God’s designs for women and men
2. Having children, taking captives, doing dishes
3. A snapshot of the earliest church
4. Tricky texts: women in worship
5. Tricky texts: women in leadership
6. You (do not) complete me